National Ice Cream day is coming up! Any excuse to eat ice cream is fine with me! I’m going to be digging out my ice cream maker and picking one of these exciting flavors to try! Here are 12 of my favorite floral ice cream recipes. Many of them use edible flowers or flower extracts and the results just couldn’t be any prettier! Or more delicious!
Disclaimer: Pictures below are not mine and rights belong to the blog they are listed under.
1. Rose Water Ice Cream
2. Lavender and Rose Ice Cream
3. Strawberry Rose & Hibiscus Ice Cream
4. Blueberry Hyssop Ice Cream
5. Elderflower and Honey Ice Cream Recipe
6. Violet Ice Cream
7. Chamomile and Honey Ice Cream
8. Honeysuckle Ice Cream
9. Lavender Dark Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
10. Strawberry Rose Ice Cream
11. Orange Blossom Ice Cream
12. Thyme Flower Ice Cream
Which one do you want to try? I think they all look scrumptious! Let me know if you try any and tag Your pictures with #downflorallane so I can see them! Happy National Ice Cream Day to you all! 🙂
Want to Pin this and Save it for Later?